Don't quote me on this but....

7:19 AM 0 Comments

My husband is always right. ALWAYS right. Easy to admit actually. First, (hopefully he doesn't mind....) here's a picture of us on our wedding day:


So clearly he is just the most handsome thing ever. He looks exactly the same and I have gone through hair cuts, hair colors, weight gain, climate change so no tan, so I look nothing like that anymore. But that's not the point of this post. We got married a year and a half ago, and are looking forward to our 2nd anniversary in June. He amazes me each and every day. His love, his kindness, his unwavering support and confidence in who I am and our marriage blows my mind. This is leading to why he is always right...... In opposition, I am somewhat insecure in most aspects of my life. Every doubt I have in who I am and whatever circumstances are going on, Aaron always seems to have the faith that I don't in myself and in God to provide for us. I seriously can't believe it most of the time when Aaron tells me something is going to happen, and what do you know, in time it comes to fruition. This began even when we started dating, he knew right away that we were going to get married, while I took a smidgen more convincing. Whatever he sets his mind to, it just happens. He works hard for what he wants in life, and it amazes me to see what he can do. 

As I think back on our wedding day, and look through all the pictures, I remember all of the hopes that were in that chapel during the ceremony. Hope for the present, and hope for the future. Hope for Aaron and I's future, that it may be filled with faith, hope, and love. I remember all the love that was in that chapel, not only between Aaron and I, but everyone who so graciously chose to be there for us. I enjoyed looking through the pictures and remembering all that were there for the 2 of us, and how blessed we were and still are for those relationships honored between Aaron or myself and the community around us. I see the thoughtfulness of his mother in him, and the strength of his father, and even the humor from his brother in him. I see how my own family has rubbed off on him (sorry dear), with the curiousness of my own father shining in him, the kindness of my mom, and the friendship always given by my sister. 

So, my wonderful husband, you are always right. Right to marry me of course! ;) And now I am right to brag and show the world how fantastic you are. I love you!


Our most recent photo taken this year


Our first photo taken in 2010

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.